Citizens for Maryland Libraries (CML) works to build greater public awareness of the need for and services of our Maryland libraries. It is:
- a strong statewide network of individuals and organizations - people who value Maryland libraries; and
- the major voice of citizen advocates for library service and libraries across the state of Maryland.
Citizens for Maryland Libraries is a partnership between Library Professionals and the public that they serve. Advantages of joining include
- Opportunity to network with other members in your profession
- Learn about interacting with citizen based organizations
- Gain insight into statewide and local advocacy efforts
- Utilize the experience and knowledge of other CML members
- Put your unique skills to use by serving on one of our committees (Marketing, Legislative, Programs, Finance, etc.)
To join CML, visit our membership site today
Mary Lou Dewey Advocacy and Awareness Grant
Congratulations to the Friends of Carroll County Library for their mini-golf tournament in support of the Battle of the Books.
New Strategic Plan
Check back soon for the 2014 Annual Report.
CML Meeting Schedule
March 14, 2015 - Board Meeting
June 13, 2015 - Board Meeting
September 12, 2015 - Board Meeting
September 19, 2015 - Friends Conference
November 2015 -- Annual Meeting